The official agents of Bosendorfer, Feurich and Yamaha pianos.
- The impressive radiance of a Bösendorfer unfolds in any spatial and acoustic environment, immersing you in the magical sound of the world’s great stages. Transform your home into a private concert hall, and revel in a limitless source of artistic creativity.
- The ethos of Bösendorfer goes right back to 1828 and the founding of their company. They are passionate about crafting pianos, ultimately sharing a unique experience of sound, touch and - foremost - emotion. Uncompromising traditional handcrafting, beauty and the Viennese soul.
- Our piano manufactory is not only the oldest one within the premium segment but all our Bösendorfer Grands also share distinct and fundamental features in the way they are crafted. It is safe to say they are obsessed by crafting the ultimate piano sound experience.
- This difference to other brands results in the unique Bösendorfer DNA, the warm yet brilliantly colourful sound of a Bösendorfer instrument. Whether you play our Grand Uprights, Grand Pianos or Concert Grands, each instrument is crafted with utmost care and dedication by the hands of our Bösendorfer Artisans.
- It takes up to 6 years until our Bösendorfer Grands are ready for your stage, leaving our manufactory perfectly refined and voiced. Precious time to complement all the qualities that Bösendorfer stands for. We take great pride in the Art of the Piano and the master craftsmanship of our Bösendorfer Artisans. We take precious time to craft something truly unique.
- For over a century, Yamaha has blended a tradition of Japanese craftsmanship with innovations in modern materials and sound to create pianos of exceptional tone and breathtaking beauty.
- The choice and quality of the materials used to create a piano make a huge difference and only the world's finest materials are used for Yamaha Pianos.
- Hi-grade felt is specially processed for the hammers, and the leather used in the mechanism of the action is also of the highest quality, specially treated specifically for this role.
- Yamaha purchases top quality wood, and of this, only around 1% of the best quality is used for Premium Piano soundboards.
- Wood that has been specially selected based on grain structure, strength and resonance is seasoned for long periods making it perfect to form the ribs, soundboard and bridges.
- The iron plate at the heart of the piano is cast to precise specifications in Yamaha’s own foundry. The balance and synergy between these materials combined with the experience of Yamaha’s master artisans is critical when producing Yamaha Pianos.
- Yamaha’s dedication to quality is visible in every stage of production and is followed by the most stringent quality control in the musical industry.
- Sophisticated design and plenty of innovations. This is what makes Feurich pianos totally unique. Their production processes are characterized by using only the highest quality, and specially chosen raw materials, as well as utilizing the most precise of CNC machines and assembly methods.
- Feurich use creative and new approaches to piano building are the result of combining traditional and modern construction methods in every stage of a piano production.
- Using high tech machines in combination with technical expertise and detailed quality control ensures excellence in serial production pianos.
- At Feurich, they invest all of their energy in the continual development and improvement of our instruments. We are always happy to learn that more and more pianists are discovering the Feurich brand for themselves.