Feurich Grand Piano 179 – Dynamic II
* Price listed is an estimate. To get a quote, please add it to your cart, and checkout.
The Feurich Model 179 PE – Dynamic II is a rare example of a modern-day compact grand piano with the ability to deliver a quality tone in the bass register.
The Feurich model 179 PE - Dynamic II is a powerful, well-balanced grand piano, with a characteristic warm and generous FEURICH tone. The piano has an extended soundboard surface area, which helps create that big sound and present bass. Rust-free strings improve the tone and increase the longevity of the instrument, and the redesigned frame make this instrument even superior to its predecessor.
- Extended soundboard surface area.
- Exceptionally large and consistent tone.
- New FEURICH action for fast and precise touch.
- Climate-resistant multi-laminated pinblock.
- Paulello rust-free string wire.
- Integrated anti-glare LED lamp (on black and white models only).
The 179 – Dynamic II provides an outstanding sound performance for a medium-size grand piano, and has proven itself in many conservatories and small concert halls around the world. As with all the FEURICH grands, the 179 – Dynamic II is also available with the innovative new fourth pedal – the Harmonic pedal, offering an increased spectrum of expressive sound-colours to the modern acoustic piano.
The 179 – Dynamic II also comes in various colours and can easily be fitted with the optional Feurich Silencer System.