The Ibanez Artwood Series AW54CE is a full-sized acoustic/electric guitar made from mahogany with an open pore natural finish. The single-cutaway dreadnought body delivers a powerful and balanced acoustic sound. Unplugged or amplified, the instrument is well suited for solo performance or playing with a full band.
The AW54CE is constructed with a mahogany top, back, and sides. It also has a mahogany neck. The fingerboard and bridge are both made of ovangkol. Other features include chrome die-cast tuners and an open poor finish on the back of the neck, so you can feel the grain of the wood while playing.
For electronics, the guitar is equipped with a Fishman Sonicore pickup and an Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp, which has a 2-band EQ, an onboard tuner, and 1/4" connection.
- body shape - Cutaway Dreadnought body
- bracing - X Bracing
- top - Solid Mahogany top
- back & sides - Mahogany back & Mahagony sides
- neck - Mahogany
- fretboard - Ovangkol
- bridge - Ovangkol
- tuning machine - Chrome Die-cast tuners
- number of frets - 20
- bridge pins - Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
- strings - D'Addario® EXP™ strings
- pickup - Fishman® Sonicore pickup
- preamp - Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack - Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- battery - 9V Battery
- finish top - Open Pore
- finish back and sides - Open Pore
- finish neck back - Open Pore
- Scale : 651
- a : Width - 43 Nut
- b : Width - 5514
- c : Thickness - 211
- d : Thickness - 227
- Radius : 400
- a : Length - 20 "
- b : Width - 15 3/4"
- c : Max Depth - 5 "
Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins - These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.