* Price listed is an estimate. To get a quote, please add it to your cart, and checkout.
113cm intermediate piano in Polished Mahogany with Chippendale cabinet.
Combining quality & looks Ideal for the home environment, the JX113 has 2 cabinet designs, the contempary ebony with its mahogany panel strip, and the elegant curved-leg style in Mahogany. Besides its exterior design, the rich tonal quality also makes it a great instrument for students taking intermediate piano studies.
All Crucial components are made by Yamaha in Japan.
- The design and major parts including vacuum-cast V-Pro iron frames, copper-wound strings for superb bass tones, and lathe-cut nickel-plated tuning pins are produced by Yamaha Japan.
- The cabinetry, including the hinged lip fallboard of this unit incorporates only the finest hardware materials.
- The Yamaha full perimeter frame can support 20 tones of tension.
- The Yamaha Japanese made maple treble bridge with Maple cap, and maple bass bridge, including the Yamaha layered spruce soundboard guarantee a full harmonic response.
Guaranteeing Yamaha’s good touch is the Yamaha designed and built action, metal action rails, and Yamaha’s balanced and weighted keys.
In guaranteeing tuning stability and tonal purity, the hard maple pin block is made in America, and the strings and pins are made in Japan.
Assembled in Yamaha’s certified facilities in Indonesia, the C Series Upright pianos are inspected, tuned, regulated and voiced by expert technicians trained at Yamaha Japan. Thus, ensuring that tone, touch and overall quality meets Yamaha’s worldwide standards.
Colour : Polished Mahogany, Curve Legs
- Height : 113cm
- Width : 150cm
- Depth : 53cm
- Weight : 194kgs
*Every New Piano Purchase at Vivace Music comes with a matching piano bench, 1 pre-installation setup tuning, 1 in-house tuning, and 10 Years Manufactory Warranty